How to join
If you're interested in becoming a member of the Clark County Dive Rescue Team, your first step is filling out an application and bringing it to one of our monthly meetings. We meet the 1st Thursday of every month at the Washington State School for the Blind in Vancouver, WA. From there, we'll submit your application to Clark County Sheriff's Office for a mandatory background check. Once that comes back, you can begin your journey with CCDRT.
The address is: 2305 E McLoughlin Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98661
Forms Required Bring to monthly meeting
- 18 years of age upon application
- Valid Washington or Oregon Drivers License
- Reliable personal vehicle
- Pass an Oral Interview
- Be physically and mentally healthy
- Freedom from alcohol/drug impairments
- Ability to pass a background check from the Sheriff Dept.
- Must be able to attend General Meetings and Training exercises on a monthly basis
- Be able to pass the "Annual Swim Test" (Swim Test Requirements)
- ***There is a $50 annual Membership Fee after you have been accepted to the Dive Team***
Complete the mandatory FEMA training (Free Online Courses and Exams) Print certificates when completed